Hi & Welcome! I'm Keira
Thanks for stopping by my little corner on the internet. You may be wondering, "Who's this girl? What's she all about?"
Let me give you a taste.
I started my online coaching business 2 years ago with a deep desire to use what helped me with my “issues" (lost, confused, overwhelmed with what I was doing with my life, consumed with binge eating and anxiety etc.) and share the tools that helped me and my story to you know- help others. Cliche? Agree.
Nutritionist turned life coach because I had a deep knowing as soon as I started working with people on their food choices I was playing way too small, and had gifts beyond that.
In the past year I've built up my toolbox with countless certifications- Life Coach, Akashic Record Practitioner, Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and currently working under a top business and spiritual coach.
You could say I’m intuitive and empathetic by nature and a seeker of truth. You will not find me spewing out BS, rather guiding you to uncover the truth in your life.
What I've come to see through coaching is people get tired of their own bullshit, of holding back and not playing big, not making moves.. yet they find themselves stuck. An internal battle of wanting it so bad (the body, the business, career, money, freedom etc.) yet they hold on so tightly to their comfort zone that was created out of fear and resistance, because well.. its comfy.
Why will the truth stop this vicious battle? When we uncover the truth of who you truly are, there lies a clear vision and clarity on aligned action you must take. When we operate from this place (our truth) fears take the back seat, resistance no longer weighs you down, and your internal battle shifts to an external mission.
Meaning- you will finally get the fuel needed to get in action!
And with the right action comes:
- Thriving Health
- A Successful Career/Business
- More Money & Abundance
- More Freedom…
My coaching has helped many:
- Creatives launch and grow their online business
- Gain clarity and direction around their purpose
- Stop emotional eating & achieve weight loss
- Create a life that excites them!
Don't be surprised at how quickly the Universe will connect you to the right person to help, when you decide it's time to:
Insignificant facts about me:
- Proud introvert and get grumpy without time alone.
- Proud collector of coffee mugs, crystals and plants.
- I love Dave, he's the one. We met online 3 years ago and I had no intention of going on a second date. We just bought our first home in Ottawa.
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids, 2 sisters and a brother.
- I have an off-beat humour, my family finds it inappropriate and its a hit or miss with friends.
- In high school I was a tennis and ski instructor.
- In University I was a fitness instructor and fell in love with empowering women- I realized I wanted to become a Coach.
- My birthday is "May the fourth be with you", I've never seen the movie.
- I have impeccable penmanship. In elementary school my teachers had me write lessons out on the chalkboard.
- I love to paint and all my notebooks are covered in doodles, I also love bullet journaling.
- When I was little I wanted to be a purse designer, now you won’t find me using one.
- I don’t like chocolate, give me cookies and cream or caramel anything.
- I failed my G driving test for driving too slow on the highway, I swear I'm fearless in other areas.
- I traveled alone to Thailand twice in my twenties "to find myself." I'm not sure it worked, but I loved the pad thai.
- I worked at lululemon for 3 years and collected way too many stretchy pants.
- I'm a creative and get distracted way too easily.
- I'm a taurus. I tend to be stubborn and impatient, forgive me.
- I live by “you are entirely up to you.”
- Life Coach & Neuro Linguistic Programing Practitioner
- Certified Akashic Records Practitioner
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Certified Nutritionist and Honors Graduate from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Communication & Sociology Degree from McMaster University
- Canfit Certified Fitness Instructor
I have devoted my life going forward to helping you better yours.
Want to learn more about me and coaching?
Lets have a virtual coffee date!
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." -Maya Angelou