Hi & Welcome! I'm Keira
I'm a coach who helps you figure out what it is you want to create and embody the confidence and courage to go after it. My simple yet powerful style of coaching helps you break free from the fears holding you back, take inspired action to bring your vision to life.
What makes my coaching different?
I am qualified with both credentials and real life experience.
I overcame years of struggling with my weight and emotional eating. I became a Nutritionist to help you with your health and relationship with food.
I pushed past fears and doubts in order to follow my dreams. I became a Life Coach to help you do the same.
I have a post graduate degree in marketing and business. I left the corporate world, followed my passion and built a coaching business to show you its possible.
I believe everyone has a calling and a purpose. I became an Akashic Records Practitioner to help guide you to yours.
My coaching has helped many:
Creatives launch and grow their online business
Gain clarity and direction around their purpose
Stop emotional eating & achieve weight loss
Create a life that excites them!
- Proud introvert and get grumpy without time alone.
- I drink too much coffee and love collecting mugs.
- I love Dave, he's the one. We met online 3 years ago and I had no intention of going on a second date.
- We just bought our first home in Ottawa.
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids, 2 sisters and a brother. Every one of us lives in a different city, including my parents.
- I have an off-beat humour. My family finds it inappropriate and its a hit or miss with friends.
- In high school I was a tennis and ski instructor.
- In University I was a fitness instructor and fell in love with empowering women- I realized I wanted to become a Coach.
- My birthday is "May the fourth be with you", I've never seen the movie.
- I have impeccable penmanship. In elementary school my teachers had me write lessons out on the chalkboard.
- I love to paint and all my notebooks are covered in doodles, I also love bullet journaling.
- When I was little I wanted to be a purse designer. Now you won’t find me using one.
- I don’t like chocolate. Give me cookies and cream or caramel anything.
- I failed my G driving test for driving too slow on the highway, I swear I'm fearless in other areas.
- I traveled alone to Thailand twice in my twenties "to find myself." I'm not sure it worked, but I loved the pad thai.
- I worked at lululemon for 3 years and collected way too many stretchy pants.
- I'm a taurus. I can be stubborn and impatient.
- I live by “you are entirely up to you.”
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Certified Nutritionist and Honors Graduate from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Life Coach
- Communication & Sociology Degree from McMaster University
- Canfit Certified Fitness Instructor
- Akashic Records Practitioner
Want to learn more about me and coaching?
Lets have a virtual coffee date!
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." -Maya Angelou