Hi & Welcome, I'm Keira.
I'm a coach who helps you get out of your own way, figure out what it is you want to create in your business and embody the confidence and courage to go after it. My simple yet powerful style of coaching helps you break free from the fears holding you back, take inspired action to bring your vision to life.
I'm also a certified nutritionist, life coach, published author, with a background in business & marketing. My coaching has helped many:
Creatives launch and grow their online business
Gain clarity and direction around their purpose
Stop emotional eating & achieve weight loss
Create a life that excites them!
- Proud introvert and get grumpy without time alone.
- I drink too much coffee and love collecting mugs.
- I love Dave, he's the one. We met online 3 years ago and I had no intention of going on a second date.
- We just bought our first home in Ottawa.
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids, 2 sisters and a brother. Every one of us lives in a different city, including my parents.
- I have an off-beat humour. My family finds it inappropriate and its a hit or miss with friends.
- In high school I was a tennis and ski instructor.
- In University I was a fitness instructor and realized I wanted to become some sort of a Coach.
- My birthday is "May the fourth be with you", I've never seen the movie.
- I have impeccable penmanship. In elementary school my teachers had me write lessons out on the chalkboard.
- When I was little I wanted to be a purse designer. Now you won’t find me using one.
- Almost all my clothes are from Winners.
- I wear a big fluffy robe 100% of the time spent working at home.
- I don’t like chocolate. Give me cookies and cream or caramel anything.
- I'm addicted to Chipotle.
- Rosé is the only wine I like.
- I failed my G driving test twice for driving too slow on the highway, and got the nickname Grams.
- I traveled alone to Thailand twice in my twenties "to find myself." I'm not sure it worked, but I loved the pad thai.
- I collect certifications. Currently studying to become an Akashic Records Practitioner.
- I worked at lululemon for 3 years and collected way too many stretchy pants.
- I'm a taurus. I can be stubborn and impatient.
- I live by “you are entirely up to you.”
Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
Certified Nutritionist and Honors Graduate from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
Certified Life Coach
Communication & Sociology Degree from McMaster University
Canfit Certified Fitness Instructor
Currently: studying to become an Akashic Records Practitioner
Want to learn more about me and coaching?
Lets have a virtual coffee date!
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." -Maya Angelou