Hey & Welcome! I'm Keira
I'm a Personal Coach excited to help you reach your goals and start living a life you love. I'm all about eliminating stress and overwhelm when it comes to change and guiding you to the right actions to lead a happier, healthier, more fulfilling life.
My coaching has helped many:
- Stop emotional eating & achieve weight loss
- Gain clarity and direction around their purpose
- Launch and grow their online business
- Change careers
- Create new life changing habits
- Experience new ways of thinking and feeling
Why have a coach?
Life with a coach:
- Opens your world to what is possible
- Create a vision and plan for your life
- Clear on where you're headed
- Personal cheerleader to lean on
- Reach goals faster
- Less stress, more happiness
- More results
Life without a coach:
- Stuck in your current reality
- Not sure what actions to take to change
- Lack direction
- Feel guilty leaning on friends & family all the time
- Lack support
- Having to deal with self sabotage and procrastination
Insignificant facts about me:
- Proud introvert and need time alone.
- Collector of coffee mugs, crystals and plants.
- I love Dave, we met online 4 years ago and I had no intention of going on a second date. We just bought our first home in Ottawa.
- I’m the oldest of 4 kids, 2 sisters and a brother.
- I have an off-beat humour, my family finds it inappropriate and its a hit or miss with friends.
- In high school I was a tennis and ski instructor.
- In University I was a fitness instructor and fell in love with empowering women.
- My birthday is "May the fourth be with you", I've never seen the movie.
- I have impeccable penmanship.
- When I was little I wanted to be a purse designer.
- I don’t like chocolate, give me cookies and cream or caramel.
- I failed my G driving test for driving too slow on the highway, I swear I'm fearless in other areas.
- I traveled alone to Thailand twice in my twenties "to find myself." I'm not sure it worked, but I loved the pad thai.
- I worked at lululemon for 3 years and collected way too many stretchy pants.
- I thrive off routine but am impulsive when making decisions.
- I'm a creative and get distracted too easily.
- I'm a taurus. I tend to be stubborn and impatient, forgive me.
- I live by “you're entirely up to you.”
- Life Coach & Neuro Linguistic Programing Practitioner
- Certified Akashic Records Practitioner
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing
- Certified Nutritionist and Honors Graduate from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Communication & Sociology Degree from McMaster University
- Canfit Certified Fitness Instructor
Want to learn more about me and coaching?
Lets have a virtual coffee date!
"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." -Maya Angelou